[EM] Endorsement for STAR voting

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:54:20 PDT 2024

On Tue, Mar 19, 2024 at 14:07 Closed Limelike Curves <
closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com> wrote:

>  *every sufficiently well-designed voting system converges to score*.

???

:-D
———
Someone in this conversation said that he simplifies the definition of RP
for simplicity. What???

There’s no need to dumb-down or make vague the RP definition. When
proposing RP, I state its actual definition, which is simple, & powerfully,
obviously & intuitively motivated.

We have an impossible trilemma: