[EM] No. Condorcet and Hare do not share the same problem with computational complexity and process transparency.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:54:26 PDT 2024

Hare might not manifest its problem for the reason I gave, if voters know
what they’re doing. But its fraudulent promotion works against that hope.

Given the consistent fraudulent promotion, with enactments based on an
intentional lie regarding what “RCV” is & will do, we shouldn’t be expected
to trust that it will work.

Given the fraudulent promotion, Oregon & Nevada should reject “RCV”.

Principle doesn’t support fraud.

Fraudulently-achieved “progress” isn’t progress.