[EM] A PR-STV calculator

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Mon Mar 18 11:39:37 PDT 2024

Hello Kevin Venzke.

I've just hired a programmer of a binomial stv that is the first voting
system for the voters to rationally exclude, as well as elect,
candidates. Present voting methods are two-truth systems; not just stv,
is inconsistent or illogical; all don't have the same rules for electing
and excluding, and none of them allow voters to rationally exclude
candidates, on the same rational terms as electing them.

I posted the links to the list. But the moderator intercepted them and I
have not heard from him since.

Regards,

Richard Lung.