[EM] Election-Methods Digest, Vol 236, Issue 12

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:54:34 PDT 2024

I think a Condorcet method would be most likely to do that (since it
maximizes the chances that the elected candidate will have majority
support). Majority Judgment can actually do arbitrarily badly at this--a
candidate can win even if only one voter supports them. (It lacks the
Archimedean property.)