[EM] inaccurate Fargo approval voting results

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 11:39:45 PDT 2024

Michael, I'm happy to discuss rates of pathologies in IRV and why I think
the headline figures are misleading, or why you might disagree. However, if
you're going to ignore what I actually say ("major") to try and win an
imaginary debate instead, I'm not very interested in continuing this
conversation.