[EM] inaccurate Fargo approval voting results

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Sat Jun 8 14:44:23 PDT 2024

I'm happy to make tweaks! I don't have all the answers, Bob. I've never
pretended to.

My issue is with the people -- many of whom are on this list -- who view
something that fails less than 1% of the time as insufficiently preferable
to the status quo and would encourage voters to reject it in favor of
preserving FPP.

Advocate for the best currently viable option != accept it as the best
we'll ever have.