[EM] inaccurate Fargo approval voting results

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:12:17 PDT 2024

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 19:52 Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us>
wrote:

> Still an error that led to lies. Seems bad!

Are you *trying* to sound silly?

It was an error. There weren’t lies.

Richie & others IRV promoters have had their “error” explained to them for
35 years. Richie even promising to stop telling the “mid-statement”, but
then continued to do so.

Yeah, you don’t believe that without proof. I wasn’t at the meeting. Sara
Wolk was. If you want substantiation, she’s the one to ask. She’ll tell
tell you who else was there. I believe that Clay Shentrup was there. …&
Aaron, who at that time led CES.

But maybe it’s all a conspiracy, like the one where people say Trump did
things? :-)

Anyway IRV has violated FairVote’s promise right in front of their face,
but they keep repeating the “mis-statement”.