[EM] Missing messages

KenB kdbearman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 09:29:08 PDT 2024

I use Gmail and download to Mozilla Thunderbird.  I receive posts from
Toby P. only sporadically. (I check in the online archive and have seen
his 'missing' messages.)  They resumed again yesterday.

There are no spam settings for EM in either place.

As far as I can tell, his posts are the only ones acting like this.
   - Ken Bearman, Minneapolis MN