[EM] Fwd: Biden’s most striking moment of clarity

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:18:09 PDT 2024

On Sat, Jul 20, 2024 at 11:04 Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us>
wrote:

> But for how many people is that the most important factor motivating their
> vote? Plenty of folks want him to stop the genocide in Gaza but are willing
> to vote for him either way.

Yes, many people like you support, by their voting, the mass-murder that
they claim to oppose in principle.

So you want him to stop his mass-murder, mutilation & maiming of children.
But he hasn’t shown any willingness to stop.So you support those actions by
voting for them.

When you vote for Biden, you’re voting for & supporting his mass-murder.

You aren’t a progressive. You’re a Democrat.

Are you sure that you want to support mass-murder of women & children?

On Sat, Jul 20, 2024 at 2:02 PM Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com>