[EM] Fwd: Declare your independence from the 2-party trap

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:07:56 PDT 2024

On Sat, Jul 20, 2024 at 10:58 Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us>
wrote:

> Third time’s the charm!
>

> But “63% of Americans want a third party” doesn’t mean 63% want a leftist
> third party.

Though that statement doesn’t “mean” that, it’s nonetheless so. “Leftist”
is what you rightists Biden types call progressives.

As the Public-Citizen article points out, progressive policies are
synonymous with popular policies.

Some want it for sure — like you and me. Others want a group of milquetoast