[EM] Fwd: Biden’s most striking moment of clarity

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:47:29 PDT 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jill Stein <info at jillstein2024.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 15:00
Subject: Biden’s most striking moment of clarity
To: Michael Ossipoff <Email9648742 at gmail.com>

The president has been busy.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

[image: Jill Stein for President]
<https://www.jillstein2024.com/?e=fd2fdf8a58d486db63dbd3f538d9a65a&utm_source=jillsteinforpresident&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=biden_wars_around_the_world&n=1>

Michael,

Joe Biden submitted to a one-on-one interview with George Stephanopoulos
the other day in an effort to dig out of his post-debate tailspin.

There was plenty in that interview that should be (and is) worrying even to
the president’s staunchest supporters. But one moment in particular stood
out to me:
[image: An animated GIF of a video clip from the ABC News Biden interview
with George Stephanopoulos in which Stephanopoulos says “You’ve had months
to challenge him.” and Biden responds: “Oh sure I had months but I was also
doing a hell of a lot of other things like wars around the world.” The clip
rewinds and repeats “like wars around the world.”]
<https://www.jillstein2024.com/donate?e=fd2fdf8a58d486db63dbd3f538d9a65a&utm_source=jillsteinforpresident&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=biden_wars_around_the_world&n=2>

*Joe Biden just admitted he wasn’t prepared to face Trump because he’s been
busy doing “wars around the world.”*For all the talk about the president’s
age and declining acuity, I found this to be a REMARKABLY clear statement
of his priorities.

Of course we know how busy Biden has been. The worst of these “wars around
the world” is Israel’s genocide in Gaza, armed and funded by our government
at the unyielding insistence of Joe Biden himself.

*Sorry Joe, you can’t tell us democracy is on the ballot while you’re
supplying bombs to a fascist apartheid state and facilitating the
extermination of an entire people.*The vast majority of Americans want an
END to Israel’s bloodlust and a permanent ceasefire for Palestine. I’ve
been an anti-war activist all my life, and

*I’m running for president to dismantle the American war machine.Ours is
the ONLY anti-genocide, pro-peace, pro-planet, pro-worker campaign that
will be on the ballot across the country this November. Democrats are
fighting like hell to keep us off the ballot and to make sure our Warmonger
in Chief stays in power. I need your help today to fight back and make sure
we ARE on the ballot in every state.
<https://www.jillstein2024.com/donate?e=fd2fdf8a58d486db63dbd3f538d9a65a&utm_source=jillsteinforpresident&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=biden_wars_around_the_world&n=3>*
<https://www.jillstein2024.com/donate?e=fd2fdf8a58d486db63dbd3f538d9a65a&utm_source=jillsteinforpresident&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=biden_wars_around_the_world&n=4>
DONATE
<https://www.jillstein2024.com/donate?e=fd2fdf8a58d486db63dbd3f538d9a65a&utm_source=jillsteinforpresident&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=biden_wars_around_the_world&n=4>

The one and only campaign promise that Biden kept, unequivocally, was his
promise to donors that “Nothing will fundamentally change.”

Whether Republicans or Democrats are in control, the interests of the
capital class will always be protected, and the lives of the poor and
working class will always be sacrificed.

Whether Republicans or Democrats are in control, we will continue burning
fossil fuels and accelerating our demise as a species.

Whether Republicans or Democrats are in control, America will continue to
wage “wars around the world.”

*Nothing will fundamentally change until we the people demand it. Our
campaign is that demand, and we need your help to deliver that message on
November 5th.
<https://www.jillstein2024.com/donate?e=fd2fdf8a58d486db63dbd3f538d9a65a&utm_source=jillsteinforpresident&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=biden_wars_around_the_world&n=5>*

In solidarity and gratitude,

Jill