[EM] ebook: The Goat Spitting Secret

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Tue Jul 9 10:26:22 PDT 2024

Hi Richard,

So glad you support the Oregon effort! (An unfortunately uncommon position
on this forum).

As someone in the target audience, I must say that I don't think this is
the most effective means of persuasion. I think it's likely to be
interpreted as condescending, bizarre and at times a bit out of touch.

It is very creative, though! Props for developing an unconventional way to
explain these serious problems.