[EM] executable program

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sun Feb 11 02:18:21 PST 2024

Dear election methods members,

I have received the executable Binomial STV count program.

Here is the link:

https://votingstv.cloud

I have also received an STV manual on how it works, which I attach.
It seems to be a good piece of work but it needs someone more competant
than this non-technical person, who has never once been thru this kind
of process.
I appeal to any of you to fulfill that role, please, if you can.
  Binomial STV (first order) uses Meek surplus transfer to both elect
and exclude candidates (via reversed preferences).
It is up to twice as powerful as traditional STV (all of whose varieties
I continue with a life-times support, while old age permits, including
many e-books on voting).

Higher order Binomial STV counts (not covered by this program) are not
simpler than existing computer STV counts. However, they offer unique
systematic search efficiency, which I guess would be suitable for data
retrieval or data mining.

Regards,
Richard Lung.