[EM] Fixing the Voting Criteria WikiTable

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 21:30:54 PST 2024

The voting criteria table on Wikipedia seems to get a lot of hits compared
to other pages about election methods. I'd like to improve on it by adding
more information (including comparisons based on utilitarian/simulation
criteria), and by breaking it into more-readable subcategories that users
can collapse down.

I'm looking for help with adding extra systems and criteria! I've started
by adding everything I could find off of Wikipedia and ElectoWiki, but I'm
sure there's some results I'm missing. I'm extra-interested in information
about honesty criteria (especially regarding cardinal systems).

You can edit the Google Sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11KxpITY1h4TrwvL7WKKwowdEHe0ifezV9IBe2leVNi8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!