[EM] Reply to an IRVist post on December 17th

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:25:43 PST 2024

Without any intention of restarting this concluded conversation, I’d like
to fix an omission:

Regarding someone’s claim about being the only ones “out there doing the
work”:

The Center for Electoral Science introduced Approval Voting to 2 cities,
where it was subsequently enacted, & has been in use:

St. Louis MO, & Fargo ND.