[EM] Reply to an IRVist post on December 17th

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 00:43:07 PST 2024

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 00:29 Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us>
wrote:

In your scenario, the candidate you like second most gets eliminated first,
> and the transfers indicate that the candidate you like least is more
> popular than the one you like most. That’s unfortunate for you, but it
> doesn’t mean IRV is inherently flawed.

Then don’t try to lie about it.

I didn’t say that RCV is inherently flawed. I merely said that FairVote’s
honestly & moral character are inherently flawed.

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 9:18 AM Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com>