[EM] The critical importance of Precinct Summability.

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km-elmet at munsterhjelm.no
Thu Aug 8 03:50:38 PDT 2024

On 2024-08-07 04:11, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
> [...]

I agree. It's surprising that Venezuela has such a good reporting system
if the authorities want to rig the elections anyway, though!

It's also unfortunate that I haven't found any suitable summable analogs
of the resistant set for strategy resistance. I have some ideas of where
I should look, but nothing concrete has come of it. Maybe it will turn
out that the strongest manipulation resistance can only be achieved by
giving up summability. But perhaps it doesn't matter. Perhaps RP is good
enough :)

Thank you for letting the politicians know, in any case!

-km