[EM] "Double Defeat, Hare" poll candidate

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Wed Apr 17 02:53:13 PDT 2024

On 2024-04-17 11:42, Michael Garman wrote:
> Is the poll still happening? I thought Ossipoff cancelled it when he
> rage quit the forum.

It's still happening, I think Mike just didn't want anything to do with
it. I'll gather up the poll posts and run them through Schulze (for the
ranked ballots) and Approval (for the approval ballots) once the period
is up.

That reminds me: I should make a post showing the subject of the poll,
per Mike's first post, and the deadline. If I can just get enough time
from the things claiming my attention at the moment.

-km