[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Sat Apr 13 00:22:39 PDT 2024

>> If Approval enactment projects had started at the same time, with equal
funding, or even a lot less, it would by now be in use in all 50 states.

>> Electoral reform here is just starting its 2nd try (the 1st was early
20th-century). If it ever starts to take-off, there will probably be
bipartisanfederal laws to forbid it in any form anywhere.

Which is it? You can’t have it both ways.

Michael J. Garman | he/him

Digital & Campus Organizer | Rank the Vote

Book a meeting with me! <https://calendly.com/michael-j-garman>

(401) 644-4108 | michael.garman at rankthevote.us