[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Thu Apr 11 14:52:51 PDT 2024

I suggest creating a list of links to the associated Wikipedia or
Electowiki articles, one for each method.  One person supplying all the
links will save time for the rest of us.  Personally I'm going to need
to read about some of these methods.

As I rank them I'm adding a brief note to each method -- [in brackets]
-- to help me keep track of the reasons for my ranking sequence, and to
reveal to others my reasons for my ranking.  I might share my non-final
ranking to give others an opportunity to change my mind.

Richard Fobes