[EM] Duncan Proposal Draft

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:17:23 PDT 2023

BTW, Forest has suggested a small modification of the CTE that I posted
here:

Instead of eliminating the lowest Borda-scorer, eliminate the pair-loser of
the 2 lowest Borda-scorers.

Even with only 3 candidates, that won’t elect BF unless CW is the highest
Borda-scorer.

If CW is the lowest Borda-scorer, which is most likely, Bus wins & the
burial is penalized.

With more candidates, & therefore likely more Buses, it becomes even less
likely for the winner to not be a Bus.