[EM] Clarity of principle.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 12:41:15 PDT 2023

Richard—

I must confess that it isn’t entirely clear what you’re talking about.

I didn’t say that the Constitution explicitly bans PR.

I said that it’s requirements would make nonsense of any attempt at PR in
national government.

As for your Condorcet vs Borda issue, perhaps you aren’t aware that CTE &
Duncan ( like MinMax(wv) & CW,Approval) are Condorcet methods. They use
Borda as part of their mechanism to disqualify the buriers’ candidate in
order to deter burial strategy.