[EM] Fwd: Duncan Proposal Draft

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 11:25:31 PDT 2023

 I also like proportional representation, but there are many different elections for many different things, and there will always be a need for single-winner methods. Because of that I'm not sure it's necessary to make the same point in every discussion about single-winner methods, especially specific discussions about solving specific problems (e.g. burial) rather than more general discussions.
Toby