[EM] Summability criterion: do I have this right?

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 22:25:20 PDT 2023

All methods require counting at the precincts & at Central.

Runoff & STAR require information be sent from Central back to the
precincts where an additional count is done, whose results are again sent
to Central for another count.

RCV is like Runoff & STAR, but the process is repeated. More times, but not
really a qualitative difference.