[EM] St. Louis and Pushover (Re: Reply to Rob regarding RCV)

Rob Lanphier roblan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:01:36 PDT 2023

Hi Chris,

I posted about our discussion in the STAR Voting Slack (see here for
signing up: <https://www.starvoting.org/get_involved>), and I quickly
received a reply from the author of this piece from June 2023:
https://voting-in-the-abstract.medium.com/the-effectiveness-of-dishonest-strategies-in-different-voting-methods-8fb9ff50a490

I could say more about the topic, but I think I'm going to just encourage
you to read what Marcus Ogren wrote (since it is incredibly apropos to our
conversation here).  I'm being a bit reckless by posting the link before
doing more than a quick skim, but from what I know about Marcus, my hunch
is that there isn't a lot of "proof by assertion" in the writeup.

Rob