[EM] Some thoughts on Condorcet and Burial

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 10:58:37 PDT 2023

In SP, if there are many candidates instead of only 3, causing Bus to
pairbeat CW, just replaces a possible CW win with a Bus win.

So, with only 3 candidates, or with many, SP is autodeterrent.

SP could be used as the Condorcet completion method, applied to the
top-cycle, for autodeterrence.

But plain SP, by itself, is autodeterrent too.