[EM] A calculator with a lot of methods and some new

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 24 13:01:01 PDT 2023

Hello, I saw that it would sometimes be convenient to have all methods in one calculator, and this also lets me add some new methods without including a lot of detail or finding a common theme for them.

So I implemented fpA-max(fpC), MaxMin(PS), TACC, Benham, and generalizations of Eivind Stensholt methods, as well as some other ideas I have or haven't posted about before. I mark some criteria too, such as when Smith candidates are covered. Hopefully of some interest.

It's at: votingmethods.net/calc

Thanks.

Kevin