[EM] Just to let you know...

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 01:13:39 PST 2023

I just want to point out that although it is not always possible to elect a
Condorcer Winner, it is always possible to elect an uncovered candidate.

And putting our max gradient finisher on the back end of any other method
(including IRV) will take care of it ... simply and effectively at
negligible additional cost.

Forest