[EM] Fwd: Legacy IRV limitations

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 19:03:02 PST 2023

On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 9:58 PM Michael Garman <
michael.garman at rankthevote.us> wrote:

> Refuting a bad-faith interpretation isn't "weaseling out of a lie."

You didn't refute anything. You merely tried to change the wording & imply
that FairVote meant differently from what it says.

> Show me two viable electoral reform campaigns with any material chance of
> success that aren't focused on ranked choice voting. I'll wait.

Approval was adopted in Saint Louis, & in a North Dakota community.

STAR is on the ballot in Eugene, Oregon for this spring.

But yes, I admit that FairVote has wasted everyone's time, & has set
electoral-reform back decades.