[EM] Fwd: Legacy IRV limitations

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:55:53 PST 2023

On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 9:43 PM Michael Garman <
michael.garman at rankthevote.us> wrote

> You’re really not doing anyone any favors by arguing semantics

Semantics? You're trying to weasel out of a lie.

> and sowing division within the limited base of support

Hey I'm not sowing division that isn't already there.. That lie is
common-knowledge throughout the electoral-reform community, & is much
discussed. Its falsity has been pointed out to Richie for the past 35
years, by various members of the community.

> for a movement whose principal challenge is convincing new people to
> support our cause.

People are making a sucker's mistake if they support your fraud-supported
"cause".

Don't equate your lie with the electoral-reform cause.