[EM] Fwd: Legacy IRV limitations

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:11:18 PST 2023

On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 17:03 Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us>
wrote:

> > " RCV, what FairVote is selling, is promoted with the intentional lie
> your vote for Middle over Worst is guaranteed to help Middle against Worst
> if Favorite doesn’t win."
>
> Where does this claim appear from FairVote at all? Oops! Michael Ossipoff
> hasn't produced any evidence.

Only throughout FarVote’s promotional material.

“…hasn’t produced any evidence”?

 I hadn’t yet been asked for it. I thought that you’d have already seen
FairVote’s promotional material.

But, since you evidently haven’t, then I’ll post an example here.  …one of
many instances of FairVote’s repetition of that lie.