[EM] Condorcet meeting

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue Aug 29 23:44:11 PDT 2023

An Australian recently said that only in the lower house elections using
Alternative Vote are all the candidates to be preferenced. But this does
mean that you may have to elect your direct opponent. I think it was Bob
Ritchie who (rightly) objected to this. An official government video
over-looked this travesty merely pointing to those poor bastards in the
UK and USA who only have an x marks the spot vote (a bullet vote).

Some electoral experts have not taken kindly to my pointing out that my
invention of Binomial STV prevents the Australian travesty of electoral
justice, because last preferences count against. as much as first
preferences count for, a candidate.

Regards,

Richard Lung.