[EM] Condorcet meeting

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 13:26:14 PDT 2023

Juho,

It's good to hear from you and to get your insight from practical
experience in Finland.

So maybe voters could draw a circle and put dots in the circle to represent
the candidates worth the trouble of including in the circle ... with better
candidates near the center.

An optical scanner with the right software could rank the dots according to
their distance from the center, etc...

... or something like that!

fws