[EM] Ultimate SPE Agenda Processing: Sink Swap Bubble

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:55:56 PDT 2023

Suppose someone provides a list of candidates already sorted pairwise.

Now do Benham elimination ... start at the loser end of the list and
eliminate candidates one by one until there is (according to a fresh set of
ballots) a CW among the uneliminated.

How much incentive if any to rank insincerely?