[EM] Truncation (was re: Defeat Strength)

Juho Laatu juho.laatu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:36:08 PDT 2022

In addition to that, I still have some interest in the ranked rankings style votes (A>>B>C) where one preference step is considered more important than another step (forming a tree of preferences or something like that). I have not done my homework on this (been lazy for the last decade). Do you know if that approach would likely suffer from some (strategic voting or vote counting complexity related) problems that would make it unusable?

Juho