[EM] fpA-fpC vs STAR (was "Re: Strategy-resistant monotone methods")

Rob Lanphier roblan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:52:54 PDT 2022

What if both systems could use rated ballots and allowed for ties (e.g. one
could vote for multiple "5-star" candidates, and multiple "4-star"
candidates, but could also use ranked ballots and allow for ties?  It seems
to me that conflating ballot type and tallying method is a mental hurdle
for folks, isn't it?

Rob