[EM] Score from Rankings

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Wed May 4 13:16:28 PDT 2022

Hi Forest, you could start with a 1v1 and toss in noise candidates who can beat only one of them:
26 D>A
23 A
27 C>B
24 B

Kevin

(end)

Le mercredi 4 mai 2022, 11:33:38 UTC−5, Forest Simmons <forest.simmons21 at gmail.com> a écrit :
I just realized that whenever the Smith set has three members, the member ranked between the other two is (by this new method) a cutoff between the two extremes. So in this case, the middle category "Mid" does not get used at all.

In particular, all seven of Kevin's test cases are reduced to ordinary Approval by this DSV method.

Are there any three slot examples with four member Smith sets for us to test?

-Forest