[EM] Swap Cost

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:07:04 PDT 2022

I just checked that Kemeny-Young makes it a tie between the finish orders
ABC and BCA, while decloned Kemeny-Young puts BCA as the winning finish
order ... ahead of ABC ...  with BAC half way between ABC and BCA.

It's interesting that if you sort BAC pairwise, you get BCA if you use
Sequential Pairwise Elimination (starting at the bottom), while starting at
the top (as in DMC) you get ABC as the sorted order. No wonder BAC turned
out to be half way between ABC and BCA in decloned K-Y.

And remember that BAC was the order preferred by the greatest majority over
it polar opposite order CAB ... in other words BAC was the Swap Cost
Approval winner.

This suggests using Swap Cost Approval as the agenda setting method for SPE
instead of Implicit Approval.

-Forest