[EM] IRV Finisher DSV

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 17 11:21:41 PDT 2022

I suppose you would offer it to an audience that already thinks the IRV winner has merit (and is worth the
trouble of finding) yet is sympathetic to the idea that IRV gets it wrong sometimes and could use a patch.
So this proposes what sort of situation might be so egregious that it calls for a patch.

Kevin