[EM] Thermodynamics

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:06:30 PDT 2022

True!

Do an internet search of "information mechanics" to confirm the validity of
this tight connection.

Information mechanics seems to be the key for the "unified field theory"
Einstein was looking for ... and more ... unification of classical and
quantum fields for all of the forces ... strong, weak, and intermediate...
if not a "theory of everything."