[EM] What is canonical Bucklin voting?

culitif at tuta.io culitif at tuta.io
Mon Jan 31 15:29:25 PST 2022

Thanks for the response! This is basically what I've implemented for the algorithm I called majorityJudgement, but is this the same thing as "bucklin majority judgement"? Is majority judgement already considered a Bucklin system? Or is there some variation of MJ that uses Bucklin style rounds?

Best,
Culi.

Jan 29, 2022, 2:56 PM by km_elmet at t-online.de: