[EM] Strategy-proof vs Monotone

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Thu Jan 20 11:15:15 PST 2022

Thank you, Forest,

Just to clarify, I'm not asking Kristofer personally, for a theoretical
test. I'm asking a group or groups tor actual binomial STV test
elections, with either of the hand count procedures, in my two booklets.
I admit these descriptions are sketchy. But at this stage, not a great
deal of detail is required, as it would be premature to set in concrete.
It's a dialog. You can always ask!

Regards,

Richard Lung.