[EM] Strategy-proof vs Monotone

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Thu Jan 20 11:14:40 PST 2022

km,

Well you've quoted from my explanation, some of it. My keep value
"book-keeping" is unique to binomial stv, so you can't use traditional
stv as a standard of comparison, which you seem to be doing.

Meek method employs keep values for elected candidates, but not for all
candidates, allowing a universal standard of comparison, and not for an
exclusion count, as well as an election count.

I fully agree with you that computational tests have their thoro part to
play. I think they would be useful for a previous consideration you
raised. Personally, I don't think they would unearth the present
problems, being considered. I regret if my three cited e-books are not
what you require.

Regards,

Richard Lung.