[EM] Strong Reverse Symmetry Clone Proof Borda

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:29:06 PST 2022

To give credit where credit is due, I want to thank Richard Lung for
getting us thinking along the inclusion/exclusion axis corresponding to
near-first/near-last ballot ranks ... That contributed to my confidence in
the lottery/anti-lottery idea as a means of de-cloning Borda, Copeland. and
Kemeny-Young, which has panned out so beautifully.

Thanks, Richard!!!