[EM] "we only get one shot" (Re: RCV Challenge)

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:59:31 PST 2022

I'm sure it's more subtle than Coombs because Binomial STV, like
Proportional Approval Voting PAV, [according to the impression I have], is
supposed to evaluate slates of candidates before definitively eliminating
anybody.

I like the idea of RP or MAM determining a fixed Elimination order. I
wonder what Steve Eppley would say???