[EM] Video: Insights from the VoteFair Guy about Election-Method Reform

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Sun Apr 17 12:52:06 PDT 2022

Here's a video I created to help non-math-savvy people understand
election-method reform concepts:

https://vimeo.com/690734251

I'm posting it in case you're interested in knowing what I look and
sound like, and for the benefit of lurkers, and for forwarding the link
to others who might be interested in the non-math aspects of this topic.

Near the end, I point out parallels between what's happening now and how
the adoption of Arabic numerals (and multiplication tables) helped take
Europe out of Medieval times.

Richard Fobes
The VoteFair guy