[EM] Decloned Copeland Borda Hybrid

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:52:40 PDT 2022

 James,

 you are absolutely right ... as I stated it the method is basically just
Implicit Approval ... definitely not Condorcet efficient.

I intended to say each candidate ranked above or pairwise beating a' gets a
point, and two points for both.

The monotonicity proof goes through unchanged.... as z goes down, y gains a
point, but so does X as it goes up.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

Forest