[EM] Most important/used election methods?

Bohdan Andriyiv drabiv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:39:06 PDT 2021

Hello Richard,

Thank you for the book about Binomial Single Transferable Vote. I do not
see the list of election methods sorted by importance or popularity in
there.

I am not clear what you are trying to say with the referenced book. Are you
suggesting that the Binomial Single Transferable Vote method should be on
the top of the list?

Regards,
-Bohdan