[EM] Yahoo election methods forums archive

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sun Jun 13 09:52:38 PDT 2021

FAB STV has potential as a search engine as well as voting method -- both about representation. Tho, that is true of many if not all voting methods.

On 13 Jun 2021, at 1:14 pm, Kristofer Munsterhjelm <km_elmet at t-online.de> wrote:

I've uploaded a preliminary version of the Yahoo list archive to my web
space :-) It's here:

https://munsterhjelm.no/km/yahoo_lists_archive/

This archive contains the Yahoo forums that I could get at that have at
least one message with at least one of the terms "center squeeze",
"Condorcet", "d'Hondt", "favorite betrayal", "monotonicity", "Range
voting", "Ranked Pairs", Sainte Lague", "Schulze method" or "Score
voting". The grep_*.txt files show which forums have messages mentioning
a given term.

I've added web pages so the messages can be read from the web, e.g.

https://munsterhjelm.no/km/yahoo_lists_archive/sd-2/web/2005-April/by-date.html

https://munsterhjelm.no/km/yahoo_lists_archive/sd-2/web/2005-April/msg00013.html

but I don't yet have a search engine, nor have I filtered out spam and
deleted messages.

-km
----