[EM] Teams

Susan Simmons suzerainsimmons at outlook.com
Sat Jul 10 09:15:45 PDT 2021

Perhaps a traversal of the river basin tree, respecting at each node the order of the addition of the branches ... at each node, last added branch, first traversed ... or something like that.

It is possible to elevate or topologically "lift" the river tree to the form of a binary decision tree by that method ... and there are some possible uses for such a tree ...

Suppose sophisticated voters with complete information about each others' preferences were in possession of a binary tree whose leaves were the candidates.

At each node starting at the root, the voters choose which branch to follow. The leaf at the end of the path is the winning candidate.

This method gives zero incentive for insincere branch choices, given the tree. (unlike the related method that starts at the leaves and works towards the root).

How to get the tree without distortions of gamers?

Pollsters randomly polling one pairwise choice per "pollee?"

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device